[Cccnfbw] MariAnne and her family's loss

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at msn.com
Sat Oct 8 04:46:41 UTC 2011

Oh wow.  I'm sorry.

Kaye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: robert sellers
  To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'
  Sent: Friday, October 07, 2011 8:42 PM
  Subject: [Cccnfbw] MariAnne and her family's loss

  For those of you who may remember, Joel and Marianne Herschee, managed our Amphitheater fund raiser the very first year we did it.

  Her son Tyler died as a result of a car accident. He was only 19.

  He had 2 other brothers and a twin sister.

  His service is at the Vineyard Church, at 3 PM on Saturday.

  The chapter  will try and send some flowers in his rememberence.

  Bob Sellers

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cccnfbw:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40msn.com