[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} Fwd: Supporter Appreciation Party Next Tuesday!

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 07:45:05 UTC 2011

FYI
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Preserve Our Buses" <info at preserveourbuses.com>
To: goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 1:25:40 PM
Subject: Supporter Appreciation Party Next Tuesday!

Preserve Our Buses

Julie -

We did it! We preserved bus service in our community; and now it is time to celebrate. Our victory would not have been possible without the support of an amazing team of volunteers and supporters. So, if you made a phone call, knocked on a door, put up a sign, waved a sign, made a donation, or voted for Proposition 1, please join us as we show our appreciation and celebrate on Tuesday, November 22.

Here are the details:

When: Tuesday, November, 22, 7 PM
Where: Smokey’s Pizza in Hazel Dell, 6920 NE Highway 99

Smokey’s Pizza was one of many local business that supported Proposition 1, and we are looking forward to seeing you there. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Sincerely,
The Preserve Our Buses Team

P.S. If you still have your yard sign, feel free to bring it to the party, and we will take care of it for you.

PreserveOurBuses.com | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe

Paid for by Keep Clark County Moving
1111 Main St., Suite 400, Vancouver WA 98660