[Cccnfbw] Gee Creek situation has arisen

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 03:02:07 UTC 2011

CCC members,

I found out today that we need to operate the rest area both Saturday and
Sunday or not at all.

It may take a little more work on each of our parts to accomplish.

One option would be to operate it on Saturday, ttake it done and then go
back on Sunday and set it up again, providing we can find members to cover
the hours. I'm not in favor of that because it a pain-in-the-neck to go thru
those operations.

Doug and I are willing to work the first 8  or 10 hours. Not everyone needs
to do that. Although, to accomplish this we all may need to stretch
ourselves. I'm open to suggestions for solving this situation.

For those who have already agreed to work what changes works best for  your
time? If you have further questions contact me.

If you want to call me, Rsponse may be faster Call me at: 360.896.5249

Bob