[Cccnfbw] Ice cream social

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Fri Jan 21 05:26:32 UTC 2011

Either one!

Mike

From: cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:cccnfbw-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Kaye Kipp
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 9:06 PM
To: Clark County Chapter,NFB of Washington List
Subject: [Cccnfbw] Ice cream social

I talked to Adrian Fernandez and she said that we can have the ice cream
social on either Monday, April 11th or Thursday, April 14th at 6:30 in the
evening inthe rec center.  She wants me to let her know as soon as possible
which day works so Les asked me  to post this on the list.  If you could let
me know which day works, I'll get back to her and she can put it on the
schedule.

Kaye

database 5804 (20110120) __________

http://www.eset.com <http://www.eset.com/>