[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} FW: Raise $26 this week for a chance to win!

robert sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 05:24:44 UTC 2011

A reminder to join up with the NFB team for  the diabetes  stepout on
September 24th.

If the web site seems to be a challenge, remeber you can contact Lauren at
lworley at diabetes.org and get assistance in signing up.

We'll need to get a count of those who have signed up, so NFB t-shirts can
be gotten for those individuals.

Bob Sellers