[Cccnfbw] FW: thank you

Leslie Fitzpatrick lfitz50 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 22:18:45 UTC 2011

from Chris Carstenson

  _____

From: Christine Carstensen [mailto:Shewhowaits at comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2011 8:30 PM
To: lfitz50 at gmail.com
Subject: thank you

Hello

I got home this evening and am so thankful. There were complications after I
came home the first time, but they have been fixed mostly.

We got the flowers and they were special. Thank you to the local NFB
Chapter. That was very thoughtful. I love the smell of flowers.

My energies will be spent on taking close to fifty pills a day with blood
tests three times weekly at OHSU and a Dr. visit once weekly. Other times
will be spent catching up on my email, talking on the phone and breathing.

This is my humor, if I have a male kidney, it is wondering why he sits to
urinate and what are the boobs about. If it is a girl kidney she must be
experiencing PMS because I feel very emotional and ache all over. I have to
find something to laugh about. My next thought is about the many blood
transfusions I got. Most recently I got two bags full on Thursday evening.
The one bag was from a individual from Ireland. I now feel there is a castle
in Ireland, full of Shamrocks and Lepracons. It is a thought. Have any ideas
for me?

Take care and enjoy life.

Chris