[Cccnfbw] campaign website

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 20 20:15:18 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Federationist,

I came home and looked up www.preserveourbuses.com and clicked on Donate at the top of the page.  This is what was then listed.  I see the mailing address at the end of this email I am sending you.  I was able to view all this without having to put in any criptic letters.  I think those are used for secure Online donations with a credit card.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this in case anyone is interested.  Thank you for supporting the campaign by voting to donate.  Hope to see you all out at the Campaign Kickoff on Aug. 23.

Julie

Donate Today!

We need your help to Preserve Our Buses in Clark County!

CLICK HERE to Donate Online Today.  Your donation, small our large will help us get the word out on how important it is to pass Proposition One this November to preserve our buses.

Visit https://secure.blueutopia.com/saveourbuses/contribute/ to help us preserve our buses.

You can also mail checks to:

Keep Clark County Moving
1111 Main Street, Suite 400