[Cccnfbw] Clark County NFB endorses Prop. 1

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 00:32:55 UTC 2011

The Clark County Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind was mentioned as an endorser of Proposition 1.  There is a link about the story on my Facebook page or you can go to www.oregonlive.com and search for the story titled Rally in support of public transit scheduled for this Saturday.  It's good to get our chapter name out there.  Federationists please show up at the rally for Prop. 1 to save C-Tran service this Saturday 12 noon, Clark County Fairgrounds Blue Gate entrance.

Rally in support of public transit scheduled for this Saturday www.oregonlive.com
Keep Clark County Moving, a political action committee (PAC) formed to support Proposition 1, a sales tax increase to fund public transportation in Clark County, is holding its first rally this Saturday at the Clark County Fair Grounds.