[Cccnfbw] {Disarmed} Rally for C-Tran Prop. 1 on August 13th

goldbeckjm at comcast.net goldbeckjm at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 21:07:01 UTC 2011

Hello Fellow Federationists,

I'm forwarding an email I received about a rally for Prop. 1 to Preserve C-Tran Bus Service.  You can use your C-Tran bus pass to take the Fair Shuttle to the Clark County Fair.  The rally is Saturday, August 13th and noon.  At the Clark County Fair Grounds Northeast Entrance (blue gate).  They will have several speakers.  They are also asking for speakers.  If anyone from the chapter is interested in that please respond to info at preserveourbuses.com .

Invite your family and friends to come to the rally.

Julie Goldbeck