[Cccnfbw] Appreciation lunch and meeting

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at msn.com
Thu Oct 14 00:56:04 UTC 2010

I'll be there, but is it at 10:30?

Kaye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Les Fitzpatrick
  To: 'Clark County Chapter,NFB of Washington List'
  Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 5:53 PM
  Subject: [Cccnfbw] Appreciation lunch and meeting

  Our next meeting is going to be this Saturday at Bills steak house 2200 St. Johns Road the luncheon to honor all the people that have helped us by volunteering there time will follow at 12 To uncomplicate things a bit the chapter will pay for everyones lunch and you can reimburse the chapter if you can and if not we will cover it. So we need a head count of everyone who is going to eat lunch with us. So please respond quickly. We need to know tonight. Thank you very much Les Fitzpatrick

  __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5529 (20101013) __________

  http://www.eset.com

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cccnfbw:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40msn.com