[Cccnfbw] URGENT: Amphitheater

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 22 01:20:59 UTC 2010

As you know Mariane and Joel cannot manage the Amphitheater project this
Summer. We need to firm up about 4 people who can and someone who would be
willing to be in charge. Finding people to manage has been a topsy turvey
situation. Some want to help as managers, but not take on the responsibility
of being in charge.  We had 4 who tentative thought they might like to help
manage, but 2 of them would prefer just to help at events.

If anyone knows of someone who would like to help as a volunteer and assist
in managing duties, let me know. We need to set up their training schedule
in April by March 31.

Bob Sellers