[Cccnfbw] June 19th fund raiser

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 05:53:30 UTC 2010

For our June 19th fund raiser at Irish Town, we  planned on having a silent
auction. Kaye has made an Afghan for it can anyone else come up with items
from $50 or more?

Also we can use people who can accept cash at the door. There are two shows.
Will start collecting about 6:15 or 6:30.

Will probably have two 'shifts'. Once from the start until 8 Pm and the
seconduntil 9:30.

We will  also be selling the State raffle tickets. Could use members there
to be in the audience  to have tickets available.

Bob