[Cccnfbw] Clark county BFB chapter social

Les Fitzpatrick lesfitz at comcast.net
Wed Jun 2 03:19:38 UTC 2010

It looks like we are not going to have a social this month, because I can't
find a place to have it. My daughter works nights and sleeps days so our
house won't work if anyone has any ideas let me know. Someone suggested
elmers for coffee that would be ok, but we couldn't stay there very long at
all without ordering food. So I don't think that will work. So again if
anyone has an idea of where to have it let me know please.

Les Fitzpatrick

President Clark County Chapter National Federation of the Blind

Ham Call K5FPT