[Cccnfbw] Appreciation luncheon

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 25 09:14:01 UTC 2010

An idea we may want to pursue;  a common practice done by other
organizations that would benefit our chapter concerning our appreciation
luncheon. That is to find a corporate sponsor to cover the cost of the
luncheon.

This year with all of the people who have volunteered and assisted our
chapter we will have a sizeable luncheon.

Last year the volunteers thought the luncheon was an excellent idea and they
appreciated the recognition.

It's not to early  to start a dialogue as to who we might approach for the
corporate sponsor.

Bob