[Cccnfbw] Meeting on Aug 21st

merribeth.manning at comcast.net merribeth.manning at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 16:20:13 UTC 2010

Hi Les and everyone,

Things have been changing at work and I unfortunately have to work on Sat. Aug 21st.  I will not be able to attend the meeting or lead the meeting.

Because of the changes right now I an not sure what Days off I have anymore till we hire a new operator.

I don't even know if I am going to be able to be at the picnic anymore.  I will hopefully find out tomorrow when the schedule comes out.

Les, sorry for the inconvenience .  I hope I gave enough warning.

Everyone have a great day.

Beth