[Cccnfbw] Shop for a cause fund raiser

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 00:54:28 UTC 2009

Hello,

We have been accepted to participate with Macys in their ‘Shop for a Cause’
fund raiser for non-profit organizations.

At our last chapter meeting we discussed this project and how it works. I
asked for 100 ‘brochures’.We sell them for  five dollars for each brochure.
As mentioned in our chapter meeting   whoever purchases the brochure  can
get a percentage off of purchases in Macys. A twenty five, twenty and a ten
percent off. These ‘brochures’ are valid in any Macys. So we are not limited
to selling only to people in Vancouver. We can take these to the State
convention and sell them also.

I can pick up the brochures tomorrow.  I’ll work on getting them distributed
ASAP.

Bob Sellers

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.