[Cccnfbw] Fw: [Nfb-or] Portland riders club

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Sep 13 19:01:19 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "jacks at pdx.edu" <jjacks at pdx.edu>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 10:55 AM
Subject: [Nfb-or] Portland riders club

The Portland rose city chapter and Ride connection are putting together
riders club to go to points of interest to blind people. We are going to
the
Audio Described theater  in Tigard right after our September meeting
Saturday the 19th.  Please come join us and get free bus fare to and
from
the destination. While you are at it come to our meeting at 10am-12pm at
41st and handcock at the Hollywood senior center. respond to this post
for
directions or details.