[Cccnfbw] A Germ of an Idea

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Nov 15 22:19:21 UTC 2009

I suspect that you are a bit too idealistic but there is a place for idealists in any organization. In truth, there is no one-solution-fits-all situation. For example, I will probably help Paul van Dyck with the CCARC Christmas party, leading the assorted hams in Christmas carols. But I have no illusion that I am helping to change the stereotype in that I have not been asked for help with much else other than the stereotypical sort of thing. I will admit, though, that I haven't been available for CCARC's Gee Creek operations as they are usually held during NFB convention season so I am usually elsewhere.

Peace.

Mike