[Cccnfbw] Christmas

Les Fitzpatrick lesfitz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 03:05:15 UTC 2009

sounds good but I'm not sure I will have 10 or 15 dollars to do that with
and I'm not sure that I would want to commit others to something that I
can't do myself. If we could do it as a chapter and use chapter funds I'd be
more for it.

please visit my website http://www.lfitz.ws <http://www.lfitz.ws/>
Les Fitzpatrick
instructor at the School of Piano Technology for the Blind
President Clark County Chapter National Federation of the Blind
Ham Call K5FPT

  _____