[Cccnfbw] candy bars

doug trimble doug.trimble at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 14:36:48 UTC 2009

bring the box to the chapter meeting.  I will buy 10 of them.

Doug

From: donmi at comcast.net
To: cccnfbw at nfbnet.org
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:56:27 -0700
Subject: Re: [Cccnfbw] candy bars

Hello,

I have sold all of my current box. I will take a box to convention. We need to sell these as quickly as possibly as the expiration dates on the box I have is fast approaching. Most people may not look at expiration dates but we should look at the boxes we still have remaining and see what the expiration date is.

I will bring my money to the meeting Saturday.

Don