[Cccnfbw] Divine Consign project

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 29 05:52:25 UTC 2009

The divine Consign is a store that people donate furniture items  to on
behalf of non-profit organizations. They deal only with furniture, no
clothes etc.. From being in the store and looking at some of the furniture,
The quality of the furniture is good to quite good.

The non-profit organization receives half of the selling price. We have been
accepted as a charitable organization by the store. What we need  is someone
to get the word out  for people to donate furniture on behalf of the Clark
County Chapter and to reach out to the community for their donations.
Not a lot of work but someone who can continually keep action going on the
event.

Bob Sellers

.