[BlindRUG] Installing BrailleR packages

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Tue Sep 15 13:11:24 UTC 2020

As of this writing, BrailleR is not available in CRAN. Try with the
following command in your R terminal:

if(!require(remotes)) {
install.packages("remotes")
}

remotes::install_github('ajrgodfrey/BrailleR')

Hope this helps.

JooYoung

On 9/15/20, çağrı gökçek via BlindRUG <blindrug at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Dear R users,
> I'm so sorry to bother you with my questions about R's accessiblity. I try
> to write you as the final solution after I search on the web about my
> problems. I have a problem about installing BrailleR packages. I follow
> install.pakcages() command and I get an error saying that "BrailleR package
> is not available for R 4.0.2.". As an alternative, I downloaded the liatest
> version of BrailleR as a zip document and I unfolded it as a folder and save
> it to my Documents/R/4.0 folder. I retried again. At this time, I also tried
> library(BrailleR) as if my manual download possibly work. However, I failed
> again. Could you please guide on this issue? Thanks in advance for you help
> and have a healthy day.
> Best regards
> Cagri Gokcek
>
> [https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>  Virüs bulunmuyor.

  JooYoung Seo, CPACC
  Ph.D. Candidate (ABD),
  RStudio's Trusted Data-Science Instructor
  Learning, Design, and Technology
  Learning and Performance Systems
  The Pennsylvania State University
  Site: https://www.jooyoungseo.com/