[BlindRUG] Installation failure: the gridGraphics package

JooYoung Seo jooyoung at psu.edu
Sat Jan 2 01:59:12 UTC 2016

Happy new year list!

  I hope you all had a fantastic start of the new year!

  I am writing to ask your help to address the following issue:

  I've installed the latest R on my Mac and tried to install BrailleR
package, but I was not able to complete the installation since the
gridGraphics which is one of the BrailleR's dependencies had non-zero exit
status. Please see the warning message below:

----------

Warning message:

In install.packages("gridGraphics") :

  installation of package 'gridGraphics' had non-zero exit status

----------

  I tested both on Macbook Air and pro, and faced the same problem.

  Any help will be so much appreciated!

  Sincerely,

       JooYoung Seo

  Graduate Student,