[BlindRUG] Is there any way to use LibLouis in R?

Godfrey, Jonathan A.J.Godfrey at massey.ac.nz
Wed Oct 14 09:00:25 UTC 2015

Hello

I'm sure the use of grade 2 braille is possible but I would have my doubts about any math code being handled without some serious work to work out which representation of math would be used as the medium for transfer. R doesn't handle latex for example all that well.

So, for regular text I would say yes, but for anything heading towards symbols etc. I suspect the answer is no.

If anyone wanted to have a go, I'd offer ideas but I suspect I'll have little to offer.

Jonathan