[BlindRUG] workshop in The Netherlands July 6-7

Tim in 't Veld tim at dvlop.nl
Mon Jun 8 18:33:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Jonathan thanks for the announcement, small addition:
For more information about our event visit www.blindscience.eu. Besides
Jonathan's workshops we also plan to cover (advanced) laTeX, Markdown
and probably workshops related to tactile images. If you are interested
please let me know as soon as possible, the program partially depends on
the number of participants and their interests.

Tim